CVPC #19 – Fr. Michael Baltrus

Father Michael Baltrus is associate pastor at Immaculate Conception parish in Clarksville, Tennessee. He was ordained June 15th 2007 in the Diocese of Nashville.

For any questions, comments or suggestions, please feel free to send an email. The email address is podcast [at] vocationscast.com you can also call the podcast feedback line at (615) 713-2284. This is a brand new phone number, so write it down!

Links:

Parishioners’ support helped awaken Baltrus’ vocation
Immaculate Conception Parish

Theotokos Podcast

This entry was posted in podcast, Priest and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to CVPC #19 – Fr. Michael Baltrus

1. Tyler Moseley says:

Fr.Baltrus was incredibly inspiring in this interview, especially when talking about what he likes to do in his free time, just have time alone and think. I think a lot of people can relate to that, I know I can. Thanks for this great interview Marc!

2. Edgar says:

Really nice interview. How often do we hesitate to hear what God has to say in our lives and he is so patience, Showing always his love for every soul.

3. What was the name of that one Marian podcast? Sounded like failed tokrah podcast.

4. Marc says:

ACK! It looks like I forgot to include a link to the “Theotokos” podcast. It is there now. Sorry about that Christopher.

Oh, and thanks to both Edgar and Tyler for their comments.

5. Thanks also to your podcast. It helped me really question if I am being called to the priesthood or just a nagging curiosity and desire. I went and spoke with a priest after Mass and it was helpful.

If I do become a priest someday, your podcast efforts were partially helpful :D

6. Marc says:

Awesome Christopher. I’m glad to hear that. We’ll keep up the prayers for you!

7. Don Baltrus says:

I am so proud of you my brother. You help us to understand how real and meaningful God’s love is for us! I pray that this interview will inspire more men to the priesthood to work in His Kingdom.

8. Tina Lewis says:

Wow, Marc – I’m going to pray for more priests of the Fr. Baltrus type! I listen to your podcasts while I’m working and several times during your interview with Fr. Baltrus I had to just stop working and sit and hold my breath and listen. I got chills when you asked about his first Mass, his ordination, and when he answered the question about what the laity can do to increase vocations. Not everyone can become a priest or religious, but everyone can appreciate those priests and religious in our lives who have the calling.

Bravo Marc and Fr. Baltrus!

9. JJ Pabst says:

Marc, I found this podcast while looking for information about my friend Fr. Mike Baltrus. I went into the military before Mike moved to Tenn. to pursue his vocation. He was always an inspiration to all the men in his life, which I’m sure he doesn’t know. I have loved Fr. Mike’s sprirituality for twenty years now. I can’t believe it’s been that long. I now have sons who are discerning the priesthood. Thank you Marc for these podcasts.

10. Eric says:

very inspiring interview,, loved it