CVPC #17 – Fr. Jonathan Meyer (part 2)

This week we hear pat two of the interview with Fr. Meyer, the Director of Youth and Young Adult Ministry for the Archdiocese of Indianapolis. You also may have seen Fr. Meyer in the vocation posters that parody the Matrix movies.

Catholic New Media Celebration

Prayer for Vocations

Heavenly Father, bless your Church with an abundance of holy and zealous priests, deacons, brothers and sisters.

Give those you have called to the married state and those you have chosen to live as single persons in the world, the special graces that their lives require.

Form us all in the likeness of your Son so that in him, with him and through him we may love you more deeply and serve you more faithfully, always and everywhere. With Mary we ask this through Christ our Lord.

Amen.

For any questions, comments or suggestions, please feel free to send an email. The email address is podcast [at] vocationscast.com you can also call the podcast feedback line at (615) 713-2284. This is a brand new phone number, so write it down!

This entry was posted in podcast, Priest and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to CVPC #17 – Fr. Jonathan Meyer (part 2)

1. Tina Lewis says:

Inspiring as always! I love Fr. Meyer’s response to your asking him about celebrating his first Mass!

2. Marc says:

I thought you’d like that Tina. It was your idea, right?

3. Tina Lewis says:

Yes, it was! Someday I’d love to compile a book of priests’ rememberances of their first Masses. That would be my idea of heaven on earth: Gathering interviews, written pieces, and photographs on first Masses.

Can’t get enough of ‘em!

4. Martin Welch says:

Thank for sharing an interview with Fr. Meyer! This priest is truly an inspiration and a good person.

I do hope that more people will answer God’s call to whatever religious vocation that God will give to them.

5. Tyler Moseley says:

I really like this podcast, and I’m glad you gave my your card because otherwise, I may not have known about it. You had some good questions for Fr too. I think you’ve got yourself another regular listener :)

6. Marc says:

Thank you Tyler and Martin. I’ve got some great things coming in the future. Keep an eye out!

7. Melissa says:

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

Please check out http://www.truescarlett.com for more vocations posters.

I produced this poster that you mentioned here for Father Meyer, and have been creating more ever since. It’s been a GREAT blessing. We love priests! We love vocations!!
    Blessings to all!